In our recent blogs, we’ve discussed financing a college education and provided tips for those who are transitioning from the military to college. You can discover additional information on these topics with the links below:
- This article from U.S. News provides additional information on federal student aid.
- You can find out more about submitting a FAFSA with this information from College.gov.
- For more information on finding college scholarships, take a look at this article from CollegeBoard.com.
- The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs provides additional information on education benefit programs for veterans.
- This article from The Michigan Daily discusses the unique needs of veteran students and describes programs that are being developed to meet those needs.
To learn more about Wayland Baptist University, call the admissions representatives at our San Antonio campus today at (210) 782-9665.