There are many ways to get a college education, whether you choose to study in the classroom or through online courses. Find the best academic opportunities for your goals by reading the articles below:
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics explores the job outlook for registered nurses.
- Visit this helpful website to learn how you can become a nurse.
- Find out how to select a career that suits your talents at USNews.com.
- NPR explains why online courses are so popular among today’s college students.
- CollegeBoard.com offers some tips on succeeding in online studies.
Start your application with Wayland Baptist University on our website or by calling (210) 826-7595.